Wednesday 1 October 2014

Cameron Family Fall Trip: Day 2

my beautiful sleeping bear keeping me company while I blog

 I am surrounded by adorable sleeping bears!  One is a very big bear who makes loud bear snoring sounds.  And one is a very tiny, new bear who makes quiet bear snoring sounds...so should being my first children's book!

view from my bathroom window - not bad

it's a foggy rainy one

pulling up to the Keltic Lodge




Adam stayed up literally all night while we were at the Chanterelle Inn with a terrible head cold.  He tried alternately to take hot and steamy showers to relieve the congestion and watching Netflix to take his mind off of his misery.  With him up and down and my little man doing his squirming routine beside me, this mom and pop did not get much sleep last night.  

Right now, we are at the majestic Keltic Lodge Resort and Spa and my bears are both out cold!  I am hoping that if I just let Adam sleep, then the cold or flu or whatever will leave his system.  Meanwhile, Boone and I are healthy and I feel a little cooped up because it's raining (no hiking) and if I leave the room, Boone will wake daddy up (no exploring or gym use for me).  Sooooooooo, I have to be creative in this lovely large room we have.  

Here I sit on the floor with my beautiful little bear sleeping beside me as I type and pray for Adam's speedy recovery.

Dinner is in the Highland Sitting Room this evening, and with any luck, I shall get a workout in today and tomorrow in the gym here.  Not to mention, hiking!

No comments:

Post a Comment