Wednesday 1 October 2014

Cameron Family Fall Trip: Day 2 con't










Yay!  Boone and I got out of the hotel room, got in a sweat session at the gym, and then took a little walk around the grounds and snapped some pictures!

Adam got a little nap in and then we headed down to the dining room where we enjoyed a burger (Adam) and a club sandwich (me) followed by a dessert of fruit crumble (Adam) and chocolate cake with raspberry butter cream frosting (me).  

There was live music and the singer dedicated Puff the Magic Dragon to Boone as Boone slept in a chair beside us.

All in all, a very nice day here at the Keltic Lodge Resort and Spa in Ingonish!

Not to mention, the king-sized bed was so comfortable...we must get one for home.  Lots of room for the 3 of us!

Now, I have gymed, showered, make-uped, and I'm ready for breakfast and day 3 of our Cabot Trail adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment